Ooh, that was nasty Chicago… The Bulls just completely dismantled the Atlanta Hawks, on their home floor no less and still without the MVP. John Hollinger was on tap for this one and was inspired enough to dime about the Bulls without Rose…
- Deng was on fire… He hit 5-8 threes and Atlanta just couldn’t stop him…
- Atlanta tried to make a run in the second half but it was still pretty much all Bulls… They simply dominated
- John Lucas hit some big shots as well… Bulls shot 56% from three hitting 9-16
- Bulls limited their turnovers to 8
- Taj may have had his best offensive game of the season scoring 19 pts. He also had 6 rebounds, a block and a steal in 24 minutes
- Atlanta just couldn’t get anything going offensively and were held to 77 pts. Lots of isolation play and long 2’s and three attempts
- The Hawks interior defense was pretty laxed as the Bulls outscored Atlanta in the paint and got multiple dunks and layups.
- Kyle was hit by both T-Mac and Pachulia and bled profusely from the forehead and had to go back to the locker room. He would return though.
- Derrick travelled with the team and sat on the bench in his warmups during the game.
Friday, 3.30 vs. the Pistons at the United Center…